- Customer sought a cost-effective system and way to facilitate face to face interviews between 60 team members, their clients and business stakeholders when these people are located in different offices throughout Sydney & regional NSW.
- Each team member is serviced by a local area network (LAN) connected to the corporate network and each employee is provided with a corporate PC to facilitate their daily work activities.
- Install several Video Conferencing systems in each local office utilising the existing PC and corporate network to provide connectivity.
- Develop a detailed and scalable Pilot and Production Plan nominating and scheduling all project inputs, resources and outputs on a site-by-site basis.
- Project manage all site works and liaise with all customer and third-party stakeholders to ensure all relevant milestones and budgetary targets were satisfactorily delivered, including: procurement and delivery of equipment; co-ordinate and arrange access and Customer supplied resources to each site.
- Manage and provide all logistics and associated facilities for freighting, warehousing and staging the network equipment for the duration of the project.
- Work closely with the customer’s IC&T infrastructure team to deploy new or redeploy/re-configure existing network hardware at each site.
- Securely and accurately manage and update a detailed Customer Asset Register, including details of all new, re-deployed and decommissioned equipment.
- Test each new installation and provide comprehensive end user training of the Video Conferencing system.
- Provide fully updated As Built Documentation detailing all relevant components of the new system.
- Customer is enjoying the benefits of a completely new and cost-effective Video Conferencing System that will serve its needs for many years to come.