Our goal is to efficiently deploy the design and make constant improvements during the installation phase and to regularly monitor customer needs are met and we are responsive and proactive.
- Deployment generally occurs in occupied spaces
- Ensuring minimum customer and team disruption to ensure the everyday running of a business can continue is of the upmost importance.
- Material sourcing
- Robust supply chain
- Qualified and licensed technicians
- National network using direct and sub contract field resources on a national basis
- Quality assurance to a high standard. Checking and auditing to deliver excellence at all times throughout project
- Detailed documentation and seamless project handover to BAU (Business As Usual) team
- Site Surveys and associated reports, including network schematics, floor plans, cabinet layouts and photos for existing and required Network Equipment and Servers, Network Infrastructure (Copper, Optical Fibre and Wireless) and associated cabinets, pathways and other requirements
- Preparation of “Shop Drawings” for implementation of all network devices, including Core and Edge Switches, Wireless Access Points, Telephony (VoIP), Security Systems (Access Control, Intruder Detection, CCTV), UPS, Servers, Building Management Systems (Solar, Water, Lighting, A/C)