- Provision of a standards-compliant, cost-effective network infrastructure with minimal disruption to day-to-day operations for multiple occupied sites throughout the shire – from head office to work depots, and everything in between.
- Design, install and commission an optical fibre backbone and Cat6 horizontal cabling system designed for commercial installations to support connectivity of Computer Network and other services.
- Liaise with all customer stakeholders and site staff to ensure safe and timely installation with minimal disruption to staff during installation.
- Ensure compliance with all Work Health & Safety (WHS) guidelines.
- Test each system and provide end user training.
- Provide comprehensive As Built Documentation and Test Results detailing all relevant components of the new system.
- These works have a 20-year product performance warranty by AFL Global.
- Since the project’s completion in 2012, NTS has not had one call back for warranty repair or performance issues.
- Customer is very satisfied and granted NTS a 10/10 for this project.