- Design and maintenance of an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) system to support state-wide critical core network equipment in the event of mains power failure.
- Develop a customised design for each configuration of equipment to comply with the load and run-time requirements, install and commission equipment, implement a maintenance schedule of battery and equipment refresh to ensure reliable operation.
- Liaise with all customer stakeholders and site staff to ensure safe and timely installation with minimal disruption to staff during installation.
- Develop and maintain an asset register of equipment capturing equipment model, serial number, installation date, forecast refresh date.
- Test each system and provide test results.
- Provide comprehensive As Built Documentation detailing all relevant components of the new system.
- The provision of a reliable UPS systems for the critical core network equipment resulting in far fewer network failures and extends the functional life of this equipment.