Installation of new, robust network infrastructure to support increased traffic during daily operations. Reliable connectivity providing access to key network services and communications with other depots and offices.
- Install new network infrastructure to better support the sites’ IT requirements
- Install and test a secondary (failover service)
- Migrate from the existing to the new network, including User Acceptance Testing
- Decommission old equipment
- Primary carriage uplifted from 2 Mbps to 50 Mbps, with 4G failover
- Neat and tidy comms cabinets that are risk-free to work in and make diagnosing faults easy
- “I could cry right now from happiness” – ecstatic user commenting on the difference in user experience, as the old network failed when just a second device was added.