- Replace end of life car park lighting system with an energy efficient solution.
- Conduct site survey and develop a design for a cost-effective solution using utilising energy efficient LED lights with in-built movement sensors.
- Liaise with building and strata managers to ensure safe and timely installation with minimal disruption to residents during installation.
- Test and certify the system to qualify for energy rebates.
- Arrange for certified environmental disposal of old lighting equipment and lamps.
- Residents are enjoying the benefits of a reliable and efficient system that provides excellent lighting in their car park.
- The reduced energy consumption plus eligibility for the energy rebate resulted in a positive return on investment within 3 years.