- Delivery of a robust and fault tolerant fibre backbone and associated structured copper cabling to support critical and non-critical site services and users whilst maintaining and respecting special conservation and indigenous sensitivities at a large industrial site (24 Buildings).
- Design, install and commission a “Redundant Ring” single mode optical fibre backbone and Cat6 horizontal cabling designed for heavy industrial installations to support connectivity of Computer Network, CCTV, Fire Monitoring and Building Management services.
- Liaise with all customer stakeholders and construction trades to ensure safe and timely installation within the construction programme and customer official opening of the new facility.
- Ensure compliance with all Work Health & Safety (WHS) guidelines.
- Test each system and provide end user training.
- Provide comprehensive As Built Documentation and test results detailing all relevant components of the new system.
- These works have a 20-year product performance warranty by AFL Global.
- Since the project’s completion in 2014, NTS has not had one call back for warranty repair or performance issues which is a testament to the quality of our products and installations.