- A cost-effective solution to integrate legacy equipment with new Audio Visual equipment to deliver a modern, functional, working environment, and facilitate hi-grade video conferencing between corporate head office meeting rooms and remote site staff and managers.
- Design, procure, install and integrate new and existing equipment to achieve a simple to use solution whilst leveraging the maximum residual asset value of the legacy equipment.
- Liaise with all customer stakeholders and construction trades to ensure safe and timely installation within the construction programme and customer official opening of the new facility.
- Ensure compliance with all Work Health & Safety (WHS) guidelines.
- Test each system and provide end-user training.
- Provide fully updated As-Built Documentation detailing all relevant components of the new system.
- Fulton Hogan is enjoying the benefits of a modern Audio Visual and Video Conferencing facility which fully utilises the value of their technology assets.