- Upgrade existing Video Conferencing facilities throughout NSW high security institutions and refresh the technology from analogue based systems to IP systems.
- Maintain everyday use-ability of operational services with minimum on site disruption.
- Plan, coordinate and implement an Audio Visual Link (AVL) upgrade and expansion program across 6 metropolitan and regional sites in a 9 month period.
- Project manage all site works and liaise with all customer and third-party stakeholders to ensure all relevant milestones and budgetary targets were satisfactorily delivered, including: procurement and delivery of equipment; co-ordinate and arrange access and Customer supplied resources to each site, maintain day to day operations of legacy customer systems and work closely with on-site staff to minimise disruption.
- Manage and provide all logistics and associated facilities for freighting, warehousing and staging the network equipment for the duration of the project.
- Work closely with the customer’s IC&T infrastructure team to deploy new network hardware at each site.
- Test each new installation and provide end user training of the Video Conferencing system.
- Provide fully updated As Built Documentation detailing all relevant components of the new system.
- Customer is enjoying the benefits of quality installations in their various centres and granted NTS good to superior ranking across all KPI’s.
- Superior rankings were achieved for:
- the standard of deliverables
- project management