Exciting opportunity for a Service Technician to join our growing team providing service & installation of Security, CCTV & Network Infrastructure.
Due to our steady business growth we seek Service Technicians across a broad range of skills including but not limited to:
- Security and Access Control Systems
- CCTV Systems
- Intercom Systems
- Network Infrastructure
Our customers are government and corporate agencies with a variety of Commercial to Enterprise level systems so you’ll be exposed to a variety of technologies and locations.
Your daily duties will include:
- Attending “Break/Fix” service calls
- Provision of regular preventative maintenance services
- Installation, programming and commissioning of new systems
- Occasional regional travel
Skills and Experience
- Security Licence and/or ACMA Open Registration with Endorsements and/or Electrical Licence
- Current driver’s Licence – no restrictions
- Minimum of 5 years on the job experience
- Advanced technical ability and problem solving skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation
- Exemplary time management and reporting
- Unwavering commitment to Workplace Health & Safety and our Environment
- Ability to obtain and maintain government security clearance and NSW Working With Children Check endorsement
Demonstrated experience and/or certification in any of the following systems will be highly regarded:
Tecom, Integriti, Genetec, Geutebruck, Avigilon, Crestron, Extron, Commend
Please only apply if you have appropriate essential certification/licences, the right to work in Australia and are available to start as soon as possible.