Exciting opportunity for a Licensed Security Technician to partner with a successful, reputable and growing technology solutions company, which delivers with excellence to both Corporate and Government agencies and has a desire to grow and develop its people.
We are seeking experienced individuals who have a demonstrated ability to work as part of a committed and supportive team and manage their projects end to end with minimal supervision, outstanding efficiency and a customer focused attitude.
All applicants need to be:
- Eager to serve our customers
- Previously recognised for your high standard of workmanship
- Able to motivate others to their maximum potential
- Broadly experienced with an emphasis on commercial and institutional projects.
- Class 2C Security Licence,
- ACMA Licence with the following endorsements (C,O) (Desirable TM, TF)
- Current Driving Licence – no restrictions
- White Card
- ACMA Licence with the following endorsements (TM, TF)
All successful candidates must pass a National Police and Working with Children check to allow them to work on our Government contracts.
Please only apply if you have appropriate essential certification/licences, the right to work in Australia and are available to start as soon as possible.