Exciting opportunity for a Leading Hand to partner with a successful, reputable and growing technology solutions company, which delivers with excellence to both Corporate and Government agencies and has a desire to grow and develop its people.
We are seeking experienced individuals who have a demonstrated ability to lead teams and manage their projects end to end with minimal supervision, outstanding efficiency and a customer focused attitude.
Applicants need to be:
- Eager to serve our customers
- Previously recognised for your high standard of workmanship
- Able to motivate others to their maximum potential
- Broadly experienced with an emphasis on commercial and institutional projects.
- Electrical Contractors / Electrician Licence,
- ACMA with the following endorsements (C,O )
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Current Driving Licence – no restrictions
- White Card
- ACMA with the following endorsements (TM, TF)
- Class 2C Security Industry Licence
All successful candidates must undergo a National Police and Working with Children check to allow them to work on our Government contracts.
Please only apply if you have appropriate essential certification/licences, the right to work in Australia and are available to start as soon as possible.